Friendly City is a non-profit project to find and encourage the friendliest businesses in your city.
We’re dedicated to helping locals and tourists to find the best and friendliest places to eat, drink, dance, sleep, get their hair cut, and much more.
Businesses who join our project will be listed on this website, and in a printed on a map which we distribute around the cities during the summer season. If you know a friendly business we haven’t found, tell them about us! It’s easy to join our project and make your city a friendlier place.
What do the tags mean?
- LGBT friendly – Equal love for all customers, regardless of sexual orientation or gender expression (all our members are LGBT friendly)
- Trans friendly – Gender neutral bathrooms available
- English friendly – Menu and service available in English
- Vegetarian / vegan friendly – Menu options available and kitchen staff who understand
- Baby friendly – Changing facilities available, no restrictions on breastfeeding, highchairs
- Child friendly – Features a child zone, toys and/or special menu
- Disability friendly – Step-free access, accessible toilets (check details in each entry)
- Pet friendly – Dogs allowed on the premises, staff who love animals